Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weather Update for Sunday -- It's a Go!

Today's tourney is ON as scheduled. Winter storm warnings be damned, we're going through with this thing and we'll be at Borders, but I understand if the forecasts are intimidating to those of you who like to castle on your fourth move. No guts, no glory, right? If you can make it, we'll be glad to have you play today! Safe travels. GAME ON!

1 comment:

  1. What's the actual wind and ground conditions there? Interstate road forecasts have been worsening and the wind conditions have picked up here in the last hour; we've got blizzard conditions out there but the accumulation was so light... ;)

    As of an hour ago we're still going to attempt it. We'll notify if we can't make it.


The DeKalb Chess website welcomes your feedback.